Frequently Asked Questions
Rental Qualification Guidelines:
These units are non-smoking units. Marijuana may not be smoked in or grown at these units. All lessees/tenants at this property must abide by the lease and any rules published, provided or posted. All applicants that are required to sign the lease must pass the following screening criteria.
Occupant Rental History
- Applicant must reside in unit for which they apply.
- All occupants of legal age (18) must fill out an application and are considered to be applicants.
- Applicant must not have been convicted of a felony involving sexual misconduct, and/or illegal manufacture, sale, and/or distribution of a controlled substance.
- Applicant must not have been convicted of a felony crime involving a physical crime against a person or persons and/or another person’s property.
- Applicant must provide a picture identification such as a valid driver’s license, passport and/or state-issued photo identification.
- Positive rental history required. Any adverse rental history may result in denial of application.
- Residence history must be verifiable by:
- Current and previous landlord(s).
- Mortgage history reflected on credit report.
- A verifiable employment history.
- Retired individuals must verify their retired status. Acceptable proof of retired status includes:
- Two (2) consecutive years of income tax returns.
- Retirement letter from most recent employer.
- Copies of social security checks.
- Copies of employer retirement checks.
- The applicant must have a monthly take home pay plus other legal and verifiable income equal to or greater than three (3) times the monthly rental rate.
- Income must be verifiable by:
- Current employer
- Copies of the past six months paycheck stubs or other verification of income such as SSI or pension income
- Federal income tax records for the past three years
- Must provide your most recent credit report.
- Credit score must be 600 or higher.
- Adverse credit history in past seven years may result in denial of applicant.
- Applicant must not have unpaid debt collections, excluding medical or educational collections, greater than $500 within the past 12 months
- Applicant must not have a bankruptcy, excluding dismissed or discharged bankruptcies, within the past 60 months.
- Applicant must not have any past due payments, exceeding 30 days for personal credit, including but not limited to car loans, credit cards, personal lines of credit, trade accounts, etc.
- Applicant must not have more than $2,500 in garnishments within past 60 months.
- Applicant must not have any repossessions or money judgements within past 60 months.
- First-time renters may require guarantor.
In addition to above mentioned criteria, if any of the following apply, the application can be denied at the sole discrtion of Landlord. Applicant will not be refunded for any related cost of application for tenancy. Any denied applicant shall be eligible to re-appply no less than six (6) calendar months from date of denial.
- No verifiable income
- Unpaid rental related debts
- Negative past or present landlord reference
- Falsified, incomplete or inaccurate information on application or supporting documents
- Pending bankruptcy
Co-signers are not allowed for unacceptable credit.